Our small, high-end residential design firm is seeking a Junior Designer to join our team that is passionate about design and people. Tasks are administrative as well as design-driven. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years’ experience in residential design, is tech-savvy, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling the workload of multiple projects in a fast-paced, creative environment. The candidate goes the extra mile for colleagues and clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Principal and Senior Designer on schematic design and design development on all projects
- Assist the design team in establishing project timelines, schedules, budgets and project deliverables
- Collaborate on projects from design concept through complete installation
- Assist in space planning, furniture layout & lighting plans
- Assist in the sourcing and specification of furnishings, lighting, materials, textiles, and accessories
- Produce presentations, proposals, material schedules
- Production of...